Protection of Personal Information
This policy applies to our website, retail locations and all other channels in which Cooks Book collects and uses your personal information. Cooks Book treats all personal information as confidential. Cooks Book will collect, use or disclose your personal information only with your knowledge and explicit consent. You have the right to request access to your data and you may change or remove it. Cooks Book does not, under any circumstance, sell or rent our customers’ personal information to any other party.
Cooks Book collects the following personal information:
• your contact information (e.g., name, postal address, telephone number and email address).
• your transaction information (e.g., products purchased, method of payment, amount paid and credit or debit card number).
Cooks Book uses your personal information to:
• fulfill orders and requests for products, services or information
• process returns and exchanges
• deter and protect against fraud
• track and confirm online orders
• communicate special events, promotions and surveys
• conduct research and analysis
The security of your personal information is a high priority for Cooks Book. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to protect your personal information, whether recorded on paper or captured electronically, against unauthorized access, disclosure or misuse.
Our website uses "cookies," a technology that installs a small amount of information on a user’s computer to permit the website to recognize future visits. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the website (so you do not have to enter your language preference every time), to offer personalized web page content and information for your use, to track your activity on the website, to respond to your needs and to otherwise facilitate your website experience. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the website and your ability to access certain features or engage in transactions through the website.